Mäntsälä–Helsinki Commuter Ticket
The Mäntsälä–Helsinki Commuter Ticket entitles the ticket bearer to bus trips between Mäntsälä and the capital city region on the route for which the ticket was purchased for as long as the ticket is valid.
- The 44-trip ticket is valid for 60 days.
- The ticket is for residents of HSL region and Mäntsälä.
- Commuter Ticket bearers may also be required to pay other supplementary fees, for express or night routes or travelling with a pram, for example.
- There is a possibility to buy HSL's Connection pass for capital city region's local traffic. More information on HSL homepage
- After 31.3.2019, the first topping up of the ticket must be done in Matkahuolto or its service point selling travel cards. After that the ticket can also be topped up in buses and R-kiosks.
The Commuter Ticket is for personal use only. For this reason, at ticket purchase customers will be required to show proof of identity, i.e., a passport, police-issued ID card or driving license.
Receipt of sale
During the purchase of a Commuter Ticket, the customer signs a sales receipt in which the terms and conditions of the specific Commuter Ticket are explained. It is also possible to print out and fill in the sales receipt ahead of time, before you actually make your Commuter Ticket purchase.
Commuter Ticket price
|km max.||Price from 1.7.2012 (€)|