Hamina City Ticket
The Hamina City Ticket provides the right to unrestricted travel in the Hamina municipal area, service routes included, for the duration of the ticket's validity.
- The 40-trip City Ticket is valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.
- The ticket includes a right to transfer within 60 minutes of its validation.
- A free-of-charge veteran ticket valid for 3 years from the date of its acquisition is offered to veterans with a veteran code.
- The tickets are only sold to the residents of Hamina.
- City Ticket bearers may also be required to pay other supplementary fees, for express or night routes or travelling with a pram, for example.
The City Ticket is for personal use only. For this reason, customers will be required to show proof of identity, i.e., a passport, police-issued ID card or driving license at ticket purchase.
Receipt of sale
During the purchase of a City Ticket, the customer signs a sales receipt in which the terms and conditions of the City Ticket are explained. It is also possible to print out and fill in the sales receipt beforehand, before you actually make your City Ticket purchase.
City Ticket price
|Selection of City Tickets available||Price from 1.7.2016||Price 13.8.2012-30.6.2016 (€)|
|40-trip City Ticket||Not on sale||60,00|