Transportation services to Sweden are provided in collaboration with Bussgods AB of Sweden. The delivery services cover many localities. Check the pick-up points and delivery services using Bussgods Ab’s pick-up point search.
In Finland, deliveries can be monitored through Matkahuolto’s Track & Trace service. In Sweden, deliveries can be monitored using Bussgods AB’s Track & Trace service. In Bussgods AB’s tracking system, you need to use the company’s BG-prefixed consignment number.
Terms and conditions
- Maximum parcel weight 55 kg
- Maximum 5 parcels per consignment
- Total volume of the consignment 3.0 m³
- No cash on delivery (COD) available
- No dangerous goods except as LQ and EQ
- The transport costs are always paid by the consignor.
- Export parcels only.
- The charge for items with a volume weight of less than 250 kg/m3 is based on a standard specific weight of 1 m³ = 250 kg.